Free SEO Tips
Free Search Engine Optimization Tips
* Content is KING! Write unique and relevant content.
* Research the keywords you want to rank for.
* Do not design your website in flash, search engines can not read it.
* Make your url’s SEO friendly
* Internal links are good, take advantage of linking within your site.
* If you don’t plan on making a living or hobby of doing SEO, hire a well recommended company to help you.
* Stay away from keyword stuffing. Write your content so readers understand you.
* Incoming .edu link are looked upon nicely from search engines.
* SEO is useless unless you have some call to action. Also don’t call user to search for your phone number.
* Social media can have a great impact on SEO.
* Reviews are a great source of link building and user generated content.
* Include a sitemap on your site.
* Make sure your address for your business is consistent across the internet.
* Include your Google Plus profile on your website.
* Submit your website to directory sites.
* Submit your site to DMOZ.
* Call a SEO specialist, like Innvio.
*As if that weren’t enough, we have 101 MORE FREE TIPS!